Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Copy of an actual wedding bouquet

Some time ago I received an unusual request through Etsy.

First of all, it was the groom who contacted me (I usually get emails from brides or ladies in the wedding party).

Second of all, he sent me these pictures asking me if I could re-create his bride's bouquet in paper flowers.

It was to be a gift for her for their first anniversary.

How could I say "No"?

This is such a sweet idea, that I decided to do my best and create this beautiful gift.

So far, I have most of the paper roses all ready, as well as orchids and a few of the hydrangea blossoms. A paper daisy is coming along nicely, too.

So, hopefully, in the next few days I'll have the whole piece finished.

In the meantime, here's a peek at what I have done so far.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a great idea. Paper roses can really save money. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete